Community Forum

Planned Maintance

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Planned Maintance

How do I get notifications of outages for said "planned" maintnances? About once a month my internet will drop out of no where. When I call the the automated line, it says this is due to said maintance.

Furthermore, I have read posts by others with the same issue claiming to have recieved some sort of compensation. Where do I go to make my claim?

Thank you=]

New Poster

Re: Planned Maintance

I guess I'll just be that guy to call in and be mean to customer service until I get my way, even though this has literally nothing to do with them =]

Admin1

Re: Planned Maintance

Hi DownInternetLov -- The My Account App will show you updates on area interruptions. You can request compensation with any agent here or over the phone. Our agents are understanding about area interruptions happening and will assist with compensating you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!