Community Forum

Plan help needed

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Plan help needed

My bill before equipment charges is $184, after the addons - it's $250.

Tried to see what plans were available online, and website tells me that I need to call in, I am not able to view any offerings.

Woman I talked to tells me she can drop my plan by $10 if I sign for 2 years, even after I explain FiOS (which house is wired for) is offeing GB internet speeds (15x my speed) and all the 440+ channels (I have 260 with Comcast) and same movie channels for $120 a month.  WHen I asked to talk to someone in customer retention - she said oh thats me also, if you want to cancel just tell me the date to end service, and then you'll have 7 days to return equipment.  To say that I am bothered by this attitude is an understatement.  I'd like to talk to someone that actually cares about keeping my business, but where can I find someone that will?

Official Employee

Re: Plan help needed

Hi jbartol, apologies for your experiences when trying to lower your bill. I could assist reviewing current promotions with you, please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Plan help needed

Hi Jbartol, thank you for working with me via private message.  Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions/concerns in the future.

Thank you for your time!