Community Forum

Payment still not reversed

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Payment still not reversed

I originally had a payment arrangement set for Friday 11/17. My services were disconnected 11/14 I then called in the same day to state I have a current pymt arrangement, the agent informed me that I needed to change the date to 11/15 for the pymt arrangement in order to get my services back on. I agreed to changing the date. The same amount of $166.33 was taken out of my account twice. I have been requesting a reversal for one of the payments since Friday. Every time I call I am informed to call my bank which I have done. My bank stopped the authorization, yet it was still deducted from my account the next day. I spoke to another agent yesterday 11/18 who told me she will reverse one of the duplicate payments back to my MasterCard and that it will take 24-48 hours. She also gave me a transaction/reference number of 044556640. I knew to follow up on this the next day because Comcast customer service is known for misguiding customers as well as lying and misleading customers. After speaking to an agent this morning I was told no reversal was done or even processed. The agent informed me he could submit a ticket for reversal that will take 3 weeks. Every time I call i am told something completely different about reversing my payment. This needs to be solved immediately for I am completely dissatisfied with how I am being tossed around from agent to agent with no solution as of yet.
Official Employee

Re: Payment still not reversed

Hello TS14. We apologize for any inconvenience and miscommunication. I can assist with getting a ticket submitted to request refund for the second payment submitted. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!