Community Forum

Passing of account holder

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Passing of account holder

Wife passed away two plus years ago, her name is only name on the account. I paid the monthly bill on time for the last two plus years without any problems. Recently I contacted customer service intending to add a premium channel and ran into what became major for me.I gave the my wife's information as they requested and identified myself as her widowed husband, to which they responded by telling me they could not do anything for me as my name was not on the account. I explained, when the instructed me to go to a service center for resolution, that I was home bound due to medical issues and could no travel on my own. I asked for a supervisor who listened to my requests and said I could e mail my requests and proof of who I am but she was out west and had to transfer me to someone in the east to complete the call. When the person from the east was connected I had to explain all over what I wanted and what the person who transfered me said was how to resolve my request with a e mail from me. This person was rude and would not listen, I asked if she was a supervisor and was told no. I asked to speak to one and was pit oh hold for a long time after which she got back on the line and told me her supervisor agreed with her. I hung up. Next I received a survey which I responded to with very negative answers. The next nextra day someone called to ask why I responded with negative answers regarding the quality of the service I received.

Once again I explained my situition, who i was, what I wanted to, and how frustated I was with them. She said she unstood and would get back to me before the weekend. She broke her promise and did not get back to me  

Frustrated, today (saturday) I tried to add showtime using their xfinity app on the TV but I have been blocked. So what should I do  next? Not pay the bill when it comes?