Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Paperless billing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Paperless billing

I'm unable to reset my preferred email for paperless bill pay

Official Employee

Re: Paperless billing

Barby0046, how have you tried to update your email preference? Did you get an error? 

You can update your email here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/account/manage-email-contact-settings/

Contributor

I don't see a way to start a new topic so I'll just reply to this. Did it ever appear to you that some people DO NOT WANT paperless billing or automatic bill payment? Just two more ways to make another $$ for Comcast. Everything you people do is sold under the guise of how it will help the customer when in reality it's just another of Comcast's countless ploys to help themselves. Rarely have I seen a more unethetical company as you are. Main thing on my list your crooked data usage scheme that you are using now. Yes, I know this is a different thread. You most likely won't read this just like you haven't read my others or returned my call from months ago. Why not give me a shout, and let's talk all about it. But, please, in the meantime, quit telling me my account is 50% setup and continue to send me text messages requiring I enter a 6 digit code just to log on to "My Account". Be straight rather than crooked, for a change. 

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you