Community Forum

PAYMENT NOT POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

PAYMENT NOT POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT

I made a payment in July and 2 payments came from my account. When I spoke with a comcast agent she told me only 1 payment was made, so than I contacted my bank to have  1 payment reversed since 2 came out and comcast only received 1. After speaking with my bank to reverse 1 payment comcast didnt apply the other payment that was missing from my account. I have called several times speaking with different agents , putting in tickets after tickets to get this resolve and its very frustrating.

Does anyone know of any options that would help, I don't have $179.14 to just be sitting out there not being applied to my account.

Please help!!!!

Official Employee

Re: PAYMENT NOT POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT

Hey latasha17,

I can help look into your issue with double billing. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services or the full account number. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.