Community Forum

Overpaying internet for existing customers

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Overpaying internet for existing customers

Have had comcast service for over 12 years, you would think that i could get a decent price on my internet only service request. But NO, comcast makes you pay through the nose for people that have OVER PAID MOST of the time they have been with them. But yet I stayed all those years, WELL NO MORE if a better offer does not arise!! ... CAUTION people considering comcast service... They will hook you in at the beginning and screw you once you prove to be a LOYAL customer! BEWARE!!!!!!!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Overpaying internet for existing customers

I get what you're saying.  I've had Comcast for 10 years and I have been kicked off the internet from 10-30 seconds anytime day or night for ALMOST TWO YEARS. MY COMPLAINT HAS FALLEN ON DEAF EARS and I refuse to make another payment until a Supervisoe sits down and listens to me. Overc the past nine years I have paid anywhere from $24,000 to $25,000!  It seems the longer you stay with them the worse they treat you.  When I get the opportunity to leave, I will be GONE in a Nanosecond!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Overpaying internet for existing customers

I have those exact same issues. I have had them for the past two years. I finally said enough is enough and had comcast send out a tier 3 tech to no avail. I had them reescalate the issue again and they are coming tomorrow. What frustatrates me even more is that I became aware through my community facebook page that someone else is recieving 250 mbps down 10 mbps up for the same price I pay! I only recieve 60 mbps down. I checked ATT and they offer the same speed I am recieiving but for 30$ instead of 60$. I am truly considering switching over because Comcast even offers new customers 150 mbps down 10 mbps up for 45$ to new customers in my area...