Community Forum

Overcharging after being told Bill would be credited numerous times

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Overcharging after being told Bill would be credited numerous times

I have had nothing but trouble with my service since installing. First off I moved to new address and within the postal Chang of add. Form was a car from xfinity about adding home security I would get 25 percent off for first year. Went thru this with the rep, explained wanted less than 100 $ bill a month. Quoted my bill at 104 except tax. Ok d the package install for March 12th, took off 6hrs of work to be here, end of day I get a call to say they made mistake and to reschedule. Got that done on 16th, first day had to call because wifi did not work, and had to call 20 times three tech appointments later it starts working intermittently. Was told Bill would be 80 percent off for first month. Now it is the same bill with threat of disconnect notice for tomorrow! I have budgeted money for other reasons and can't pay til the first? I need my bill fixed and looked over. I want the service still but feel honestly after taking leave for 6 hours and no one show, never hearing any result of 25 percent off first year, then issues with WiFi and home security, also the crediting to my account which only partially took place. I think or would like that first bill dismissed or at least bare minimum and at least give me til the first of may
Official Employee

Re: Overcharging after being told Bill would be credited numerous times

Hi, Burtonlevi38 - If you send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number, I will review your billing concern. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me. Thank you!