Community Forum

Outages extra charges

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Outages extra charges

I recently signed up for Xfinity Internet online I thought that it was an awesome price for the internet as I went into my Venture with Comcast I upgraded thinking this is awesome services and this is when the nightmares started my billing indicates to me that I would be able to get internet service online is where I micholi signed up for blast the 39.99 I called to verify that this is what I had I knew that I had to pay for rental so I set it up the gentleman said that my my monthly statement would be 39.99 I received an email stating that my bill was going up to $50.21 after it was explained to me I had prorated charges I was fine with that knowing that my bill would be $40.51 a month that work very well for my budget so I called because my service order indicated I had television unbenounced to me it was streaming online TV which is fine but then I received an email stating that my bill was going to $74 which is outrageous wishing to cancel my services the representative advise me that they could assist me and get my billing to where it would be good for my budget to make a very long story short I am now paying two times more than what I initially signed up for then to top it all off I received a letter from Comcast indicating and important updates to my account I would now be charged an additional $10 for rental it was an oversight well there's no oversight I've been paying $10 a month for the modem seriously there has to be something done you only speak to people who are overseas their dialect and understanding of English is not there I have never had to complain to the corporate office but this is totally unfair I'm paying for a broadcast fee and I don't even have TV why no this is unfair. It had to be reported.this is the package I upgraded to online no.
Screenshot_2017-07-05-11-40-35.png
Official Employee

Re: Outages extra charges

Hi Dlegg! I can assist you with your billing concerns. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Expert
Moved:

Re: Outages extra charges

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [personal identifying information]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here.