Community Forum

Orange Cable in Yard - Please Bury

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Orange Cable in Yard - Please Bury

I saw the sticky thread on this - so I wanted to post this here.

Back on January 2nd my internet went out (I believe it was due to AT&T contractors upgrading our neighborhood to their new fiber network, and in the process they cut my existing Comcast line in the process). 

Comcast came out the next day and ran the orange cable - the drop - which fixed the issue.  My understanding was it would take ~10 business days to be buried.  It's going on 6 weeks now [and it hasn't been freezing for that whole period].  I'm getting worried as my cable runs across from yard, across the neighbors driveway and into their neighbors yard that with lawn season coming, there's a chance the cord will be cut restarting the whole process. 

Thanks,

-Jon

Expert

Re: Orange Cable in Yard - Please Bury

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Orange Cable in Yard - Please Bury

Hello @johnny031. I can assist in alerting our Tech Ops team to visit your home and get that cable buried. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) and click Private Message Me.