Community Forum

Only at Comcast does dropping phone service raise your Bill $136

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Only at Comcast does dropping phone service raise your Bill $136

So I decided that I really didn't need full blown home phone anymore and was out of contract that raised the bill to almost $230. I call to cancel the phone and ask the rep if there's any bundling deal to go back on contract with just internet and phone. He says no that my bill would be about $149 plus taxes,fees and rentals on top and the deals were no better than that. Then I get my bill today and it's $365. Who in their right mind does that? I called but the reps English was so tortured and as much as I could tell they were going to offer to take me back down to $230. Why is company so bad at service? It's mind blowing and I dread calling them as I can feel my blood pressure skyrocketing. Time to figure out alternatives.

Official Employee

Re: Only at Comcast does dropping phone service raise your Bill $136

Hello mtcwby. We apologize for any frustration caused. If you still need help finding a package that works better for you, I can help. If so, please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.