Community Forum

Online Upgrading and Managing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Online Upgrading and Managing

I've noticed Comcast has removed most people's ability to Upgrade/Manage their account online and instead tries to force you to call their sales reps saying "It looks like you need help." and giving you their number. I severely hate that they have done this since the only reason I have comcast is because I was able to order it all online and use the chat to ask any questions. I've seen that the only other option is to complain about it on here and a comcast employee will have you private message them and do it through here, so here I am. I currently have the "Performance Pro" Internet with "Digital Economy TV". I would like to remove the "Digital Economy TV" and upgrade my internet to the "Blast!" Internet (The only way I even found which one I wanted to upgrade to was by signing out of my account, selecting deals, putting in my address, and then lie and say I was a new customer moving here.) If someone could help me accomplish this without having to call someone, that would be cool. It would be even cooler if comcast re-enabled their online upgrades/managing for everyone. Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Online Upgrading and Managing

Hi DavidJ91. I can help you complete the change of service you mentioned. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.