Community Forum

Online Plan Change Not Working

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Online Plan Change Not Working

I was on my account online and was looking at changing my service. I do not watch TV. I was given an offer for an internet only plan at 150mbps for 74.99. Since this was comparable to my current bill I went ahead and order the change, completed the checkout process and even got an order confirmation number. Now two hours later no change in service speed. I "chatted" a rep who said no change or order is on my account and couldn't find the order in the system. So I went through the process again, got another confirmation page and number and same thing, no change in speed and the live chat rep had no idea what I was talking about. I get frustrated when every time I call on the phone Xfinity promotes using the online system to make changes to my account but then when I do it doesn’t work.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Online Plan Change Not Working

Any response?
Official Employee

Hi mattschwartz. I can assist in reviewing your account for the order you submitted. I can also check the offers that are available to your account, to see if we have any comparable promotions. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

i had the same issue online and have to call them to cancle part of the services.