Community Forum

Ongoing Issues, Customer Service Unresponsive

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Ongoing Issues, Customer Service Unresponsive

For over two weeks now, everyday from 7:15 am to approx 10am, our services on all services goes out. It starts with pixelation then just goes dead. I have over 15 calls into service, 3 reps out and no one can fix it. One problem, they cannot get someone there when the issue happens. I have finally escalated it to a Supervisor. I waited 40 minutes to get Randall on the phone. His solution, in a condescending tone, drop Comcast and find a serive I can be happy with what they provide.

I am smart enough to know the issue is not enough bandwidth to support the draw at that time. We only have issues at peak times. This is a new neighborhood, in a newer area of town that has explosive growth. So, someone is not increasing service level strengths to meet the needs. But out of our 83 homes, only 3 of us have stayed with Comcast because no one will address the issue.

Years ago, I had a similar issue at another home. I got a man named Bill Evans at Corporate on the phone and within 20 minutes a truck rolled in, wires were run and the proble fixed. How do I get someone who cares to address this issue. I keep getting techs that are just off the boat, rarely speak English and their only solution is to keep installing new equipment and smile. The third party companies are even worse and I get to clean the oil drops off the driveway from their crappy vehicles. They have no idea how to test lines nor troubleshoot a dmark distribution box.