Community Forum

On line Scheduling

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

On line Scheduling

I've previouly had a few visits within extended wait times at my local Xfinity store to discuss billing and equipment.  Today I thought I'd be smart and schedule an appointment time at the store with your online scheduling app.  I had to laugh when the email confirmation of my appointment arrived 3 hours after the scheduled appointment time.  Thankfully I anticipated this ineptitude and went to the appointment at the scheduled time.  You guys try to position yourselves as a full service tech company and you can't even get the basics right.  Wonder why so many people are cutting the cable?

Official Employee

Re: On line Scheduling

Hi ru12xu,

Sorry for the experience you've had. You don't have to go to the store or call in for assistance. If it's any easier for you, I'd be more than happy to review and discuss your billing concerns to see how I can help make this right for you. 

In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!