Community Forum

Offer for modem upgrade.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Offer for modem upgrade.

You sent me an email telling me I'm eligable for a modem up date at no cost. I press the update button and it connects to nothing. What's the deal?

Partial copy of email:
to start enjoying faster Internet.

You need new equipment that keeps up with faster Internet speeds now available in your area. 

Replace your older modem with a new Wireless Gateway — on us. Enjoy faster speeds, the latest security features and the most WiFi coverage for your home. Trade up your equipment today.
Regular Contributor

Re: Offer for modem upgrade.

@denfre1 wrote:

You sent me an email telling me I'm eligable for a modem up date at no cost. I press the update button and it connects to nothing. What's the deal?

Partial copy of email:
to start enjoying faster Internet.

You need new equipment that keeps up with faster Internet speeds now available in your area. 

Replace your older modem with a new Wireless Gateway — on us. Enjoy faster speeds, the latest security features and the most WiFi coverage for your home. Trade up your equipment today.

I had the same. The link is not working. I drove to the next store.

Official Employee

Re: Offer for modem upgrade.

Hello denfre1. We apologize about the error. While we work to resolve this error, I can assist with reviewing your account and modem upgrade options with you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!