Community Forum

Obtaining no objection letter to easment encroachment

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Obtaining no objection letter to easment encroachment

I am trying to obtain a letter from comcast stating they have 'no objection to encroachment into easement' for the utility easement at the rear of my property (building pool and patio that goes into rear easement).  All utilities are located at the easement in the front of the property.  I have called comcast - no one can help me.  Went to a xfinity store and they told me to write a letter to comcast headquarters with the request - I did that and have heard nothing back.  All of the other utilities have provided their letters.  City won't approve permit until get letter from comcast.

Please help!  Who do I contact?

Admin1

Re: Obtaining no objection letter to easment encroachment

Hi jlp6la -- I can help you get that letter. I received your PM with this same request. I will get you in contact with our construction team to have that letter written. I responded back to your PM that I'll need a couple other pieces of information from you first and then I'll be able to get you in contact with them. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I need the same thing. Please help. I am in South Florida. 

Official Employee

Hello Richieatimagine. I have responded to your other post about this located: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Requesting-a-no-objection-letter/m-p/3095272#M155078

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!