Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Not a lot of help for existing customer looking for a new deal.

Regular Visitor

Not a lot of help for existing customer looking for a new deal.

Long time customer, 24 month contract ending this month and bill going up $25.  Would like to maybe lower bill a little. Called, and they were not helpful.  Told them I have 4 boxes, but really only need 3, would not really need home phone anymore.  Cost is more than current rate.  Crazy.  Tried to view plans online, but when I click "Manage My Plan" it says I need to call.  I can't spend hours on the phone going through different levels of plan..  Very frustrating.  Might just do internet and go with someone else or cut the cable...  Grr.

Official Employee

Re: Not a lot of help for existing customer looking for a new deal.

Hi sbar6, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you.

New Poster

My bill has gone up $30 per month, which I can't afford. As poster said, I tried searching for a better plan online but was told to call. I don't have time to spend on the phone. Am beginning to think I should go with another company since there seems to be no good plans for long-term customers.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

Not a happy customer , every time have to renew my contract is just a waste of my time and always like a market price. I can't keep my same price for my old contract , always have to jack up the price. Now is the time to renew the contract. Very frustrated. 

Official Employee

I can definitely look into your account and see if there is any offers. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you