Community Forum

Not a lot of help for existing customer looking for a new deal.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Not a lot of help for existing customer looking for a new deal.

Long time customer, 24 month contract ending this month and bill going up $25.  Would like to maybe lower bill a little. Called, and they were not helpful.  Told them I have 4 boxes, but really only need 3, would not really need home phone anymore.  Cost is more than current rate.  Crazy.  Tried to view plans online, but when I click "Manage My Plan" it says I need to call.  I can't spend hours on the phone going through different levels of plan..  Very frustrating.  Might just do internet and go with someone else or cut the cable...  Grr.

Official Employee

Re: Not a lot of help for existing customer looking for a new deal.

Hi sbar6, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

My bill has gone up $30 per month, which I can't afford. As poster said, I tried searching for a better plan online but was told to call. I don't have time to spend on the phone. Am beginning to think I should go with another company since there seems to be no good plans for long-term customers.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Not a happy customer , every time have to renew my contract is just a waste of my time and always like a market price. I can't keep my same price for my old contract , always have to jack up the price. Now is the time to renew the contract. Very frustrated. 

Official Employee

I can definitely look into your account and see if there is any offers. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you