Community Forum

Non-Serviceable Address?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Non-Serviceable Address?

I recently built a new home (next door to my former home) and Comcast came out and installed underground cable and internet at the new house. After having cable and internet for more than 2 weeks my service was disconnected. I have contacted Comcast at least 10 times and they keep telling me the same thing- you are in a non- serviceable location. This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. My service worked fine for two weeks before they turned it off and my house is between two other houses that currently have Comcast tv. How am I in a non-serviceable area? Comcast is the only internet provider in the area. Why are they telling me it is unserviceable?
Expert

Re: Non-Serviceable Address?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Non-Serviceable Address?

Hello Asouth. I can assist with submitting a serviceability survey ticket on your new home address. This will alert our local Tech Ops team to review your property and new home. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.