Community Forum

No way

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

No way

I will NEVER PAY U 158 dollars for ur service I DONT OWE THIS MUCH MY BILL IS 84.99 Latino pkg ok with 10 credit so just fix this or I’m outta here and I’ll file bankruptcy if u try to stiff me with a turn off bill sick of u telling me one thing then when I get the bill it’s 158 no way I paid all I owed on last bill so fix it NOW I have been with u over 20 years and each month u try to stiff me u are totally dishonest and I hate your company and I will put this on all social networks 😡😡😡😡
Expert

Re: No way

c4god75 wrote:
I will NEVER PAY U 158 dollars for ur service I DONT OWE THIS MUCH MY BILL IS 84.99 Latino pkg ok with 10 credit so just fix this or I’m outta here and I’ll file bankruptcy if u try to stiff me with a turn off bill sick of u telling me one thing then when I get the bill it’s 158 no way I paid all I owed on last bill so fix it NOW I have been with u over 20 years and each month u try to stiff me u are totally dishonest and I hate your company and I will put this on all social networks 😡😡😡😡

Trying to make sense of your rant....

You paid your last bill, maybe after the due date? and then got your current bill which showed two months due?  Is that somewhat accurate?

If your current bill was generated while your payment was being processed, you'd see two months due.

Maybe if you could slow down a bit and explain it a bit more it would be easier to sort it out for you.

And, FWIW, filing bankruptcy would take a heck of a lot more money than just paying the bill, or any bills, and chances are not every bill would be forgiven and you'd still end up paying something, not to mention bankruptcy goes on your credit report and any credit cards you have would have to be closed and then it would take a lot to re-establish credit, so you might want to reconsider making bold statements like that.

So, let's take this calmly and see what can get done to help you out of whatever is going on.  Smiley Happy

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

That is incorrect ok I have filed before years ago ok so I know how it works and who to see ok so JUST FIX MY BILL MY BALANCE WAS 0 ok after I paid 93,93 this month so there is NO WAY I OWE 158 dollars now NO WAY and as far as being calm u try to deal with Comcast for over 20 years and nothing is right and see how calm u are give me a break here is the break down I have Latino pkg 84.99+ a 10 credit + 4.99 and ins 11.00 so as to not have to pay u 60 dollars for a tech to come out the new box was no charge so right now I owe 100.98 that is ALL get it right plz
Expert

c4god75 wrote:
That is incorrect ok I have filed before years ago ok so I know how it works and who to see ok so JUST FIX MY BILL MY BALANCE WAS 0 ok after I paid 93,93 this month so there is NO WAY I OWE 158 dollars now NO WAY and as far as being calm u try to deal with Comcast for over 20 years and nothing is right and see how calm u are give me a break here is the break down I have Latino pkg 84.99+ a 10 credit + 4.99 and ins 11.00 so as to not have to pay u 60 dollars for a tech to come out the new box was no charge so right now I owe 100.98 that is ALL get it right plz

I'm not a billing agent, just another customer like you; I don't work for Comcast.

I'll notify a Corporate Official Employee of your problem and hopefully they can get it all straightened out for you.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello c4god75, I can look into your billing issue and see why it is above what you normally pay. Can you please send me a private message with your full address, account number, and the name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?