Community Forum

No-show for appointment

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

No-show for appointment

I had an appointment today between 5 and 7 PM. All good with the text messages and robo calls. Even around 6 PM I got a call that the technitian was almost here. Great! At 6:24 PM, I got a text and a robo call saying that the tech was here. That's when I found out there was a problem because I'm sitting in front of my house and there is nobody waiting there. Anyway, I called customer Service and a very nice lady tried to help me. She called the dispatch center and they tried to call the technitian. No luck with that. They could not get an answer. About 6 minutes passed while the representative was trying to get more information to solve my situation and she told me that they had re-issued the work order and that they have contacted the technitian, checked his GPS and he confirmed that he was going to be here before 7. I said OK, I will wait for him right here. I was hopeful again. WRONG! Seven PM passed and NO Show.

Well now on my second call to customer service. This time a very nice guy and as polite as the lady I talked earlier. He tried the same things as before. He said that the system shows a note saying the technitian supposedly came and there was no answer on the door. But there was no description of the house as apparently required. Anyway, I once again explained my situation and that this was my second call in less than an hour. He offered to reschedule it for next week but there was nothing earlier than Wednesday. We rescheduled for Saturday. He also offered a $20 credit. I don't have any hopes that they will keep their appointment as they failed their "guarantee" miserably today. I don't even know what that means to them.
Official Employee

Re: No-show for appointment

Hello Ochillee. We apologize for any inconvenience. If needed, I can help access your account and check on the pending appointment to see if there is anything sooner. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!