Community Forum

No new package

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

No new package

I have been trying to speak  to the customer service representiave in regards to a new package, about the increase of my  package. trying for almost 1 months before my promotion ends, no success, I went on my Xfinity protal to see what packages that was available and it directed me to call a representive it locked me out from seeing what packages are available, then I went an talk to  a representive and I received a ticket number and no call back and then I continued and went online and went to chat and still no call back, I have been with Comcast every since 2014 and to be treat as through I don't pay my bill on time with no late payment, for a customer to be treated without the respect, and the money that has been paid through the years this is awlful. All I wanted was a adjustment to my packakage I feel that the customer should be able to have the ability to see what package they are able to get, not just the representative, the ability not to have to pay a higher price just because you are a returning customer. So very sad I don't know how much longer I can be a customer, because I do want intergity and honesty and repect 

Regular Contributor

Re: No new package

Make your own package.  Make sure you own your own cable modem and cancel TV service.  Keep at least 50 plus MPS speed internet.  Get your self a couple of Rokus and then subscribe to either Sling TV or Direct TV now.  Yourll get steady prices and no wierd fees like the broadcast and sports fees that comcast charges its customers to make it look like someone else has added the fee.