Community Forum

No internet/no evening/weekend apt available ever & need to go without service for a week!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

No internet/no evening/weekend apt available ever & need to go without service for a week!

My internet is down due to a wiring problem outside the home & xfinity won't fix it for at least a week, and are only offering appointments between noon-2pm and 2pm-4pm. So they expect me to pay over $180 for my service this month even though my internet will not work at all for 1/4 of the month & they expect me to take time off work to be home during the work day. They don't offer any evening or weekend appointments. This is horrific customer service and I will be posting on multiple review sites until they improve the way they treat customers to conduct business and to not make it impossible for technicians to fix level 2 problems at convenient times when folks are home and in a timely manner.
Official Employee

Re: No internet/no evening/weekend apt available ever & need to go without service for a week!

Hi drsarah1982, I can check into getting a tech out at a different time if your current appointment does not work for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: No internet/no evening/weekend apt available ever & need to go without service for a week!

I am going on 2 weeks. All the customer service reps have told me that they are putting my similar issue as a priority. Yet they will not come out to fix the wire to the main pole until Monday December 11th. And then I will need to have another technician come in to do the set up. I have had 2 technicians and their supervisors out here and they just sit around and do nothing. Then tell me that someone else has to fix this issue. So meanwhile we have no television and no internet but they expect me to pay the monthly bill at 130/mo. I even threatened to leave the company and asked for a supervisor who just so happened to be on the phone the whole time I waited. It’s terrible customer service. Especially since your techs now don’t work on the weekend, well I work at a cancer center and I am needed there, I don’t have all this time to continually keep taking off for people to tell me that they can’t do anything after sitting in their truck on the phone for over an hour.
Regular Visitor

There is still no option for fixing any of these problems.Still no evening or weekend techs and no way to have my account feed reimbursed without more phone calls after the system is eventually fixed. The Comcast worker literally offered no osolution