Community Forum

New customer deals

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

New customer deals

It seems to be very strange that they are penalizing us for being existing customers when we want the new deals you would acquire if you were a new customer. It's almost like they would like you to termiate your account and wait awhile to create a new customer account so you can get the deals you wanted in the first place.

Regular Contributor

Re: New customer deals

Hello Jonbowl300,

I apologize for any frustrations caused with our advertisements. Typically we advertise new promotions to try and reach new customer, but you will often find that we also have compatible promotions for our existing customers. All you have to do is reach out to myself or one of the other Forum Moderators to see whats available at that time. If you would like to review promotions with me please verify your account for my by sending a PM. In the message please include your account name, phone number, and service address. Once I have this we can begin.

Thank You

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon