Community Forum

New credit card info entered but.....

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

New credit card info entered but.....

My old card was hacked. I inputted the new card info before the payment due date but your system still tried to charge my old card. Plus since it charged my old card it deleted my auto payment? Never was informed about that too. And now I've gotten multiple emails saying I'm late and my account has been compromised and charged a $10 late fee. Called a few times and was told that the new card info doesn't take effect until the next billing cycle? Never was informed about that when I made the change. Called a CSR today and they said they could not credit me back the $10? Really? Was told by the last CSR that i spoke that I would have a $10 credit on my next bill, guess what it's not there. No record. Amazing.
Frequent Visitor

Re: New credit card info entered but.....

Was half expecting some help by now? I guess they can pick and choose who they help and when?
5 more months then I'm gone.
Frequent Visitor

Well this is on page 2 now and still no communication from a rep? Didn't really expect one. Be careful people, when you call comcast write down or record everthing.
Official Employee

Hi Dufferdude. We apologize for the delay in getting to you. We apologize for any inconvenience with using our autopay method. I can review the $10 fee you were charged. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.