Community Forum

New address service request

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

New address service request

I currently have multiple tickets in with Comcast support in order to get my new home serviced. This is a new condo construction in a community that is fully serviced by Comcast. All of my neighbors have service yet I've had to wait multiple weeks to have my address added into the system just so that I can schedule an install. I need service as quickly as possible in order to do my job as I primarily work from home. The address attached to this account is not the address that I'm trying to get serviced due to the fact that I'm currently using a relative's account because I can't create one without a serviceable address. The ticket that is created for my address is #044907980. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

New Poster

Re: New address service request

This can be ignored. Someone finally came out today and I have an install scheduled.

Official Employee

Re: New address service request

bmengland,  glad to hear it. When are you scheduled? I'd be happy to follow up with you

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!