Community Forum

New Node

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

New Node

I have been a comcast/xfinity customer for years, but was told that I could not get service at my new home becasue the Node was saturated. Is there a way I can get a new node (or maybe an upgraded one that can handel more people)? I really do not want to have to use other providers for TV and internet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Expert

Re: New Node

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello Corey373, I can look further into this for you and let you know what we can do to bring services to your home. First I need to verify some information to help me see what the issue could be, can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Sent. Thanks You so Much!!

Official Employee

Corey373 wrote: Sent. Thanks You so Much!!

You're welcome, I responded to your PM please reach back out to me there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Well that was disappointing. I will be stuck with inferior products from the competition. It frustrates me to no end that Xfinity spends billions on advertising, but are "unable" (more likely unwilling) to build out infrastructure to support customers and those who want to be.