Community Forum

New Customer Wanting to Upgrade

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

New Customer Wanting to Upgrade

I joined Xfinity in October with the 59.99 100+ channels 100mbps and HBO plan. It’s great so far but I’m already missing sports and other channels. The other offer when I joined was 79.99 for 200+ (including regional sports channels). I called in hoping to upgrade to that but I was told my bill would jump to 99.99 and I would lose my HBO. I just joined, wanted to add some more channels and already been given the run around. I was wondering if there is a way for an existing customer to get a good deal on Xfinity since the service is new for me.
Official Employee

Re: New Customer Wanting to Upgrade

Hi Dsnyder489,  thank you for reaching out and I will gladly review current promotions I have available for you.  To get started, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: New Customer Wanting to Upgrade

Hi Dsnyder489, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to get you in a new promotion.  If you have any questions in the future please let us know here on the Xfinity Forums and we will gladly assist.

Thank you