Community Forum

New Customer - Need to speak to supervisor

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

New Customer - Need to speak to supervisor

I recently (just over a week ago) signed up with new service bundle (internet and TV). I'm calling back as I was told I had a 30 day guarantee and now my husband would like to add more channels. I have an advertised flyer that was sent to me that I used when signing up. I was going between two packages and ordered the lower one. I was calling back to order the Digital Starter package that was offered for $20 more than my current bundle at $59.99/mo. No one will honor that price anymore because I'm not a "NEW CUSTOMER" anymore... I was told that I could decide later to add more channels at this rate.  I've spoke with 3 different agents with no ability to get me to the 79.99 rate. 

I'm super frustrated. This was Jan 26th when I called and signed up. Today is Feb 9th and the only thing they can offer me is a rate of 94.99 for the same package that I could have signed up for a little over a week ago for 79.99. I thought one agent was going to help me out by putting me in a Latino package that would get me the same channel line up but that also included HD technology fee (9.95) and a Service HD Box fee for (9.95). So that raised my rate another $20/mo. 

This is not a way to start a relationship, Comcast. I'm not asking for anything for FREE, just to honor your price on a flyer that I signed up for less than 2 weeks ago.

Is there a direct line to call to speak to someone who can help me out??? No one will put me through to a supervisor. They all have the same access they are saying.

Official Employee

Re: New Customer - Need to speak to supervisor

Hello jroberts83. I can assist you with an account review to see if there is any way I can honor the offer you received. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can help you.