Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Need to reduce my Xfinity bill!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Need to reduce my Xfinity bill!

I woulod really love some suggestions from you how to lower my current $200 cable bill.

I have high speed internet, which I don't need and have not really seen a difference since I went to gigh speed?

I have had some surgeries and it is getting harder and harder to manage my bill.  I enjoy watching TV, but never watch any Showtime, HBO, etc...I do watch Netflixs occationally, but not often. 

What can I cut to lower my current bill without going to another TV comapny that offers much lower prices?

Look forward to your suggestions.

Debra S. Jones

Official Employee

Re: Need to reduce my Xfinity bill!

Hi Debra, I would gladly assist going over current promotions with you. First could you please verify your account by sending me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Regular Visitor

Debra, if you haven't reduced your bill you might consider installing and outside antenna and subscribing to Netflix or Hulu.

I'm retired on a fixed income and I can no longer afford Xfinity cable when they increase my rate 6-7% per year.   I'm doing my homework now on cutting my cable service soon.

Doug K

New Poster

All they will do is give you a deal for half the length of your contract and then you end up back in the same situation again in a year. Better to dump it and move on, that is what I will be doing.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.