Community Forum

Need to make payment arrangements

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Need to make payment arrangements

I need to make payment arrangements for my past due balance. I recieved a call from a girl in Account Recovery at some Florida number saying that if my past due balance isn't paid by 6/15 that I would be sent to collections. When I returned the call, it resulted in the worst customer service call I've ever been on. After an awkward silence, I simply asked what my options were to pay, since I'm currently switching jobs and will not get a paycheck for two weeks. She didn't offer me any payment options, but rather told me to return my equipment so that I don't get charged unreturned equipment fees when they disconnect my service. I had to ask her multiple times what was going on and what steps do I need to take and she basically told me that her department has nothing to do with billing. Then why are you calling me leaving a message saying to call back to talk about options to get my account paid??? Finally after dancing around my questions, she says "There's nothing I can do other than split it up into two payments." Well, I can probably do that, why didn't you tell me that when I asked the first 10 times? Anyways. I was done with dealing with prying answers out of her when she sounded like she had no idea what I was saying. 

I need to make payment arrangements on my account. I cannot pay the full amount by the disconnect date on 6/15 but was wondering what my options were. I was also wondering what my options were to downgrade from Double Play to Internet Only, since we were holding off on that to avoid ETF but evidently those don't apply in that situation. This property is completely unoccupied over the summer but there isn't a seasonal option in our area so I was just needing help with these things. Also if there was anyway to leave feedback on a representative, that would be nice too.  Thank you. 

Regular Visitor

Re: Need to make payment arrangements

could someone please help with this?