Community Forum

Need someone from Billing to assist me. 8 days of calls and still no resolution!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Need someone from Billing to assist me. 8 days of calls and still no resolution!

Received two emails from Comcast stating that my payments for two separate amounts had been received and were being processed.  I did not authorize ANY payments to be made that day let alone two.  One in the amount of 2,000.  Of course I now have a credit of 2,000.  Which I do not want.  First of all how were these payments made?  Why can no one help?

Official Employee

Re: Need someone from Billing to assist me. 8 days of calls and still no resolution!

Hi Doraz6,

Sorry for the delayed response. I can help look into this further. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!