Community Forum

Need reliable information on how to lower monthly bill

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Need reliable information on how to lower monthly bill

I am still in great need of a way to lower my monthly bill. I did receive one reply that gave me the cost of internet only service that still came to $100 per month - with nothing else.  I don't need 150, but do need around 75.  I currently have a triple play plan with television that I rarely, if ever, use.  Also, the X1 service is constantly going out or having glitches.  I cannot pay over $250 per month any longer for cable and internet, but Comcast is making it impossible to stay with their service since I know I can get internet only (if that is how I have to go) for about $50 per month from AT& T..  Can anyone help?  Please.

New Poster

Re: Need reliable information on how to lower monthly bill

For blast (75mb downoad and 10mb updload) i think its around $80, then if you rent a modem from them its an additional $10 a month, if you have youre own modem youll save there.  Usaully if you bundle, you save a little bit, you could get one box, just basic tv no hd service or anything fancy, which will bring the package cost down, but then you have to pay for the cable box rental, unless they waive the fee.  they might offer a similar deal with phone service, which uses the same modem for the internet which would save you an additional rental fee.  Unfortunately you just need to talk to a customer service rep or sales rep and see what deals they have.

Official Employee

Mas6,

I've replied to your private email with the lowest priced internet only promotion in your area. Please take a look and let me know what you think. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi BP20,

Pricing in each area is different and can vary depending on if there are promotions in the area that customer lives in. Please refrain from quoting prices as they may be incorrect for that individual, and something that cannot be honored by us.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!