Community Forum

Need help with my plan/service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Need help with my plan/service

I have internet through Xfinity, but cancelled my tv service through y'all a couple years ago bc it was just too much of a price compared to streaming.  I'm getting married and my fiance wants to have cable.  We have been trying to shop and look at packages - his only request is that he gets the Sportsmand and the Ourdoor channel which for some reason only come on the 220+ subscription.  When we called and talked to customer service, the lowest price we were given was close to $160-$170.  But when we look online for new customers they can have it for $114 (with the internet).

Why am I penalized for being with y'all for so long? 

Expert

Re: Need help with my plan/service

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello mmwilliams82. I'm glad you're looking to Comcast for upgrading your service to add cable. I can assist with reviewing your account for any better cable upgrade offers that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can help you. 

Regular Visitor

Thank you!