Community Forum

Need help with Escalation after months of issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Need help with Escalation after months of issues

I am my wits end.  For months now, i have been having service outages.  I work from home and now, my job is in jeopardy.  I have had a new line from the street to the house (several times over the last couple of years), i have had my house totally rewired and my modem replaced.  It has been intermittent for months now with multiple outages almost daily.  I have contacted the help desk numerous times, have had credit numerous times but no one can seem to get to the root issue.  I have had multiple service reps, account reps and even a couple of supervisors tell me that they can see the numerous unplanned AREA outages (so it isn't my house or cable drop), sometimes up to 7 times a day.  it is both tv and internet, so i know it isn't my modem.  The outages have really increased since Hurricane Irma.  I am so frustrated because the techs come out and they find nothing.  the CSR's can find anything wrong (because it is working at the time) but they offer to reboot my modem, which wouldn't do anything other than disrupt my internet AGAIN.  There is not other ISP in my area, so I don't have the choice to change ISP.  YOU HAVE GOT ME.  I have been a customer for over 17 years at this location and probably another decade at my last house.  I have had supervisors tell me that it has to be at the tower and they will get right on it and let me know.  of course, I never got a phone call from any of the supervisors.  NEVER.  and of course, they won't give out their phone number.  I have to have some resolution.  the billing department is great.  they show how many outages have happened in the recent time and credit my account.  I don't care about a credit for the 6 or 7 dollars a day.  All i want it to have the service i paid for.  One supervisor even told me i should switch to Comcast business, of course, for more money.  guess what...  after i questioned if they use the same infrastructure, they told me yes, so that wouldn't solve my problem eiher. something has to give.  i need to get this resolved.  I cannot afford to lose my job because you cannot provide reliable service. You cannot believe my level of frustration.   PLEASE HELP!!!  

Expert

Re: Need help with Escalation after months of issues

I've asked a Comcast corporate employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem.You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved.

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Need help with Escalation after months of issues

Hello mhammette. We apologize for all of the inconveniences. I can assist with reviewing your account and the repeat service calls. I can also perform thorough diagnostics tests to search for the area service issues you are experiencing. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your equipment.