Community Forum

Need help switching plans

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Need help switching plans

Saw on here where ComcastKenF said the corporate forum can offer any available plan. Was hoping to take advantage of that. Don’t watch TV very often anymore was thinking of cutting cable completely, but saw a plan that was reasonable enough to keep Comcast. However, I was told I can only get the plan if I was a new customer.
Hoping you guys can help.
Looking at the download speeds up to 60mbps plan with 10+ channels for $44.99, $39.99 with autopay. Looks like it includes HD with no box, starz for 12 months, 20 hours of DVR cloud.
Can anyone assist with this?
DB913FFC-CA33-460B-888F-BB963BD2CCBB.jpeg
Expert

Re: Need help switching plans

@JeremySavage wrote:
Saw on here where ComcastKenF said the corporate forum can offer any available plan. Was hoping to take advantage of that. Don’t watch TV very often anymore was thinking of cutting cable completely, but saw a plan that was reasonable enough to keep Comcast. However, I was told I can only get the plan if I was a new customer.
Hoping you guys can help.
Looking at the download speeds up to 60mbps plan with 10+ channels for $44.99, $39.99 with autopay. Looks like it includes HD with no box, starz for 12 months, 20 hours of DVR cloud.
Can anyone assist with this?

Did you click on Pricing & Other Info?  If that offer is for new customers you wouldn't be able to get that specific offer.  However, you might be able to get a similar offer.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

The only offer I see when logged in is for a triple play at $104.99. No offer for the 10+ channels and internet.
Admin1

Hi JeremySavage -- I can help you with getting a new package plan. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will look for the package you had listed above to have it applied to your account.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.