Community Forum

Need help getting service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Need help getting service

We recently moved into a new home in an existing neighborhood. The neighborhood is getting new homes built. There is Comcast service 2 homes down from me. There is at least 9-10 homes that live past me that also want service. Cable is buried in the yards and I have a Comcast enclosure in my front yard. No one at Comcast can help get new service here or tell us when it could be. I did see technicians working on our street 2 months ago and they stated we would have service within a week but that was 7 weeks ago.
New Poster

Re: Need help getting service

Builder stated we need to get a petition signed but not sure what it needs to say or who to send to once complete. Sure seems like a pain to do when we all just want service. Please advise
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Need help getting service

Hello Rwagg23. I can assist with reviewing your home address for serviceability. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, home service address, and phone number so I can assist.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!