Community Forum

Need better pricing before I decide to switch services

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Need better pricing before I decide to switch services

My bill has been around $130.00 the last 2 years. It recently jumped to just under $200.00 a couple months back. I called on Oct 18th to try to restructure my plan, all they were able to do is lower it by $10.00 and add all the movie channels. They said that was all that was available.This locked me in for a 2 year contract unless I cancel with in 30 days. Well my bill has not gone down, I don't want these other movie channels, and I am about to switch service providers. Please someone competent from comcast or here on the forums help me with sovling this issue. Thanks in advance.

Regular Visitor

Re: Need better pricing before I decide to switch services

Can anyone from Comcast please contact me. Thanks

Regular Visitor

I have until tomorrow evening before I cancel my service. I heard this was the palce to get results from comcast for customer service. Been a long time customer. Someone help before its too late. Thanks

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.