Community Forum

Need Help

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Need Help

How can I have a manager call me back so i can get an issue fixed that i have Been dealing with since Feb 2018 and I keep getting the run around .  I’m have been with xfinity for 7yrs and this is how they treat you like garbage .  I really want to speak with someone .   I have tried corporate and everything . I would love to get In touch with Tom Karinshak VP of Customer Service . 

Pleae ase someone help me.

Expert

Re: Need Help

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Admin1

Re: Need Help

Hi JDibiase -- I can help with any issues you're having. As a social media team we do keep all of our conversations here for documentation purposes. Can you provide details about what's going on please?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!