Community Forum

Nearly tripple bill charge change again,bill changed again and I did not do it / again! PLEASE HELP!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Nearly tripple bill charge change again,bill changed again and I did not do it / again! PLEASE HELP!

Hello,

This happens all the time, my plan and bill changes and then I have to call which I already did wating to hear back and still no call back. This is like the 5th time this has happened since I have been a customer over the years if you look in my past post begging for help so many times. I am on a fixed income and have a fixed price I can afford and sgned up for. Then randomly the price and package changes and then I have to spend hours and days to work to beg to fix it. I paid already for this month for what I agreed to and budgested and can afford and signed up for which is what I have been paying for a few years. I cant afford the nearly tripple increase in price. I was nto on any PROMO or trial as they allways say this. I have never been on a PROMO or a trial plan. I am begging for help to get it fixed back to what it was and what I just paid yesterday or I will have to cancel service as I am on a fixed income and can not afford anymore. I will have to use my mobile phone internet sharing. Please help me fix this again I do not know why this allways happens but grateful if you could please help fix it. Thank you! 

Official Employee

Re: Nearly tripple bill charge change again,bill changed again and I did not do it / again! PLEAS...

Hi tomcat29445, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Nearly tripple bill charge change again,bill changed again and I did not do it / again! PLEAS...

Hi tomcat29445, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to find a promotion for you. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you