Community Forum

My referral, continued....

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

My referral, continued....

This issue was supposedly resolved on 4 different occasions with myself and the person I refered each calling in.  I and my friend have spent hours on the phone and me online chatting.  Each time I've been assured that the issue was resolved. Apparently the resolution is I'm not elgible for the reward!  Thanks Xfinity!    Last October I was working on a friends not Xfinity Internet and TV service issues.  I had recently received a postcard about the refer a friend program so I told him he should switch to Xfinity since his contract was up.  He did and is really happy with the service now.  I contacted Customer service and explained that my friend had just ordered the service and gave them his name and address.  I was assured that they would process the reward.  A couple months later my friend asked if I had received my $100 which I hadn't.  I initiated a chat, explained it and thet said they had no record of anything.  I gave them info again and they said friend had to call because they couldn't tell me anything about his account.  My friend called and was told the issue would be resolved and I could expect my reward in 4 to 6 wks.  A month and a half later I checked again and suprise, they didn't have my friend linked to my account.  Friend called in again and was assured that everything was ok and the issue would be resolved.  Last week my friend asked if I ever received my reward.  I called in and they said my friend needed to call in again.  They told him I'm not elgible.  I called in this morning to the referral number and they said they have no control over this.  I need to get it resolved through customer service.  I guess wasting my time, my friends time and tour account representatives time is better than just issuing my reward!         

Official Employee

Re: My referral, continued....

Hey RTSDan, 

Sorry for the experience you are having. I would like to see if I am able to gather more details and clarity on if you are eligible or if not why, so you have a better understanding of why this request was denied. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!