Community Forum

My internet was connected by a mistake by comcast .

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

My internet was connected by a mistake by comcast .

I moved address 13 months ago tranfered service paid my bill all the time then today i was disconected because someone was setting up service at my old address now after 2 and half hours on the phone with comcast .
I still have no service! because basicaly between the sales and technical dept they could not figure out how to reconect my service. This may seem insane but unfortunately its the truth.
On my numerous call back after being dosconected as they transfer me between depts. One instance the sales dept after keeping me on hold for 25 minutes transfered me to the prepaid dept. I did nt even know they had. The lady from thst dept gave me the comcast number to call because she could transfer me back. I again call that number technical dept again trys to hep but i have to transfer to sales but now sales dept had closed at 9 so their was nothing they could do . The kicker is comcast shut my setvoce off but they owe me money as the pre bill you for service. Help!!!!
Expert

Re: My internet was connected by a mistake by comcast .

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: My internet was connected by a mistake by comcast .

Hi, Kieranov - My apologies for your experience, I see you got your services activated. Do you have any questions or issues that I can help you with? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!