Community Forum

My internet has not worked once

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

My internet has not worked once

Ok so I just got back in Comcast 3 weeks after ten years of not having it. The package I ordered offered free installation of up to 500 dollars. I ordered the package with up 60 mbps and declined the modem. I have a new modem. The technicians that have came to my home have done nothing to connect my line. I’ve watched them come and park outside, get out of the van and just stand there doing nothing. The times I called it in they keep saying that the problem is with the line in my home. So I ran a new line from the inside of my outside the where it connects and still nothing. I’ve called multiple times and no one seems to help. A lady even cancelled my order. They keep telling me to pay 60 dollars even though I was offered free installation. I am not paying 60 dollars. The line that goes to my home is not hot as you say. I had to order a meter to prove that. THE LINE IS NOT WORKING. IT IS NOT CONNECTED AT THE SOURCE! Customer service is extremely, but I mean extremely impossible. I can’t get through to anyone with authority. I ask to speak with management and I get some other useless representative. The last guy I spoke with was cool and sent a technician again but as I said the technician did nothing. Absolutely nothing. I don’t understand how I am responsible for the signal that is suppose to go towards my home. This is RIDICULOUS!!!
Official Employee

Re: My internet has not worked once

Hello MichaelPell. I can assist with getting a technician visit scheduled so we can finally get your service up and running. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!