Community Forum

My disppeared order

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

My disppeared order

I have placed an order 10 days ago. As a new customer, I can have a plan as 29.99/mo for internet. Few days later I found that I may take over the account from my previous tenant. So I asked the online agent to cancel my tech. installation and add wifi rental to my plan. Because I may to do the reassignment, the agent told me to go to the xfinity store to do so. But when I got to the store they told me, they do not know about the reassignment. What can I do is to place an order by myself. It's OK. In my opinion, my order is still there. But the agent at the store told me they can not find my order. Then I come to the online agent again. After talking with 2 representatives and a supervisor, I finally figured it out. My order has been cancelled when I cancel my tech. installation without inform me. When I have place my order again, I can not place thet new customer promotion anymore. I am soooo confused. After a 3 hours conmunication, they give me a new customer ID and let me go to the store again to restore my ID and place an order as a new customer. But when I go to the store once again, the agent at the store can not use the ID again. Then I have to place an order without an new customer promotion. But actually I am a brand new customer.

It is a terrible experience to go to the store twice in such a really hot summer day. And talk with the agent day by day, hours by hours. It waste me a lot of time. I don't think it is my problem but I have to pay my money and time for it. Is the online and the store a totally different system? I think this will not happen if the agent inform me about the order will be cancelled too. It gives me a really terrible experience.

Is there anyone can help me with this?