Community Forum

My bill

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

My bill

My bill increased again.  Why?  It is not because my contract ran out.  I already went through that.  I just started a new contract in Sept. causing my bill to go up.  I got one bill at the new and price and already the bill is just increasing for no reason.  Last month's bill was $79.98 (the already increased price).  Now, this month it is $84.33.  $4.35 increase for no reason.  This has been one of my complaints about comcast from the beginning of my service. (20+ years).  It just keeps increasing for no reason.

I absolutely hate the new basic bundle I am getting. The only news program I want (FOX News), I can't get.  Your packages are terrible.  I get nothing but paid programming, public forums, education, infomercials, and HBO(which I don't like).  Paying $85 a month for terrible program choices is ridiculous.  

Official Employee

Re: My bill

Hi, lindahebeler - I can definitely go through your bill with you and answer any questions you have. Please send me a private message with your name, address, and a phone number associated with your account. Thank you!