Community Forum

My bill is going up next month

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

My bill is going up next month

at least five dollars.

The problem I have here is over the past two years you've removed a couple of channels I like.

FCS sports channels

Big Ten Network

ESPN classic

Why is the bill going up ? if you've removed content?

I don't have any problem for the Extreme Pro internet service going up but I don't have a problem with the broadcast fee and sports regional fee going up

Why do those fees keep going up?

are you gonna add new channels that are sports wise? like FS2 to supplant the Bill going up.

Expert

Re: My bill is going up next month

@Pharrell2 wrote:

at least five dollars.

The problem I have here is over the past two years you've removed a couple of channels I like.

FCS sports channels

Big Ten Network

ESPN classic

Why is the bill going up ? if you've removed content?

I don't have any problem for the Extreme Pro internet service going up but I don't have a problem with the broadcast fee and sports regional fee going up

Why do those fees keep going up?

are you gonna add new channels that are sports wise? like FS2 to supplant the Bill going up.

Subject to applicable law, Comcast has the right to change our Service(s), Xfinity Equipment, rates and charges, at any time with or without notice to you. We also may rearrange, delete, add to, or otherwise change programming or features or offerings contained in the Service(s), including, but not limited to, content, functionality, hours of availability, equipment requirements, speed, and upstream and downstream rate limitations.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: My bill is going up next month

Pharrell2 -- Do you need any assistance?