Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

My bill is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

Regular Visitor

My bill is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

I don't know about anyone else but when I see the current ad for comcast i'm so angry. They advertise phone, internet, cable for 89.95 per month for two years with contract.  Here I am paying $175.00 per month for the same thing. I am on a fixed income and they are never willing to lower my cost, but they do it for thousands of others. As soon as my contract is up I will be changing providers. Its just not fair that my biggest bill is cable. It would help so much if they would just work with people..... and not get caught up on contracts or new customers. LOWER MY RATE!!!!

New Poster

Re: My bill is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

Just happened to me. Bill went from $183/mo to $390.

New Poster

Mine as well. My package is supposed to be $109 month but when I receive my bill with all of the taxes and up charges its $175. When these cable companies quote you a package they should be forced by regulation to add all charges in up front to the advertised price, not the smoke and mirrors we get now. It's like legalized false advertising.

Problem Solver

Hello ablyons,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We certainly do not want to lose as a customer. I have sent you a private message to discuss your account more freely.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Problem Solver

Hello Jleoni,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I was unable to find a cheaper package to lower bill. So I removed the charge for HBO and added it add $0 charge for the next 12 months. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon

Problem Solver

Hello jpatel1234,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. The balance on your account is for two months of service. I have sent you a private message so we discuss your account more freely.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Regular Visitor

Mine is too!  Ridiculous!  My bill has gone up every month...Turning in equipment this weekend and going elsewhere. I'm done!

Problem Solver

Hi Deelde63,

We certainly do not want you to cancel your services. Is there anything I can help you with?

New Poster

We can discuss but I want to let everyone know that I have paid my bill every month so why am I getting billed in advance or late?? I shouldn't owe for next month because I might not keep the service.

New Poster

My Bill is outrageous. Not what I signed up for!!!!

Regular Contributor

Disquisted100-

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please send a private message with a brief description of the service package that you’re requesting.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

I did get an email confirming the discount and that is greatly appreciated! Just another question. Why can't Comcast offer ala crate programming? Of all 200 and some channels I watch maybe 20. It seems I'm paying for a lot of unused channels. Have a package that you can choose your own top 25 or 50 and not the ones that are forced on us.

Frequent Visitor

I could not agree more about the fees that is tack on your already high bill. Modem/DVR/HD fees? Really? Shouldn't that charge be included in your cable services, not  as "EXTRAS" because you need those devices to USE Comcast in the first place. I spoke to a different provider if they will charge me for those "extras" they said they willing to waive the fees, Comcast should offer it for customers' loyalty as well. I have use Comcast for a very long time, maybe it's time to leave.

Regular Visitor

My bill?  It is absolutely ridiculous....Finishing out my month...will not pay Feb 22 bill, since it is billed in advanced.  Not doing one more month of this.  

Problem Solver

Hello kindred2,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We certainly would hate to lose your business because of this. I have sent you  a private message so we can discuss the  account more freely.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Problem Solver

Hello Deelde63,

I apologize for the delayed response. We certainly would hate to lose your business. Is there any concerns that we can address to try to retain you as a customer?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Regular Visitor

WHY do I have to pay a 'Regional Sports Fee' when I could care less about those sport channels.  The fee 'appeared' a few months ago and then increases 200%.  Unbelievable

Regular Contributor

Wanjus-

The reason for Regional Sport fee is a result of higher costs due to contractual obligations requiring us to offer multiple regional sports networks to our standard XFINITY TV services.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

Regular Visitor

We are in the same boat, our bill has been betwen $250-$260 per month. Needless to say, we are looking for other options. I can't justify paying this much for television, cable and phone. Completely unacceptable. 

Problem Solver

Hello IrishScorp,

I have sent you a private message to further assist you.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

Frequent Visitor

i have been having the same issues since the last six months !!! this is ridiculous.. i have to follow up every month to get the bill corrected.. this is really frustrating !!!

Frequent Visitor

that is so true!!! how can one have internet or cable without having the modem or DVR ?? really comcast.. you should wake up before its too late..

Admin1
Moved:

Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

Same here, every month the price goes up. So sick of paying to watch TV especially when most shows stink.

They nickle and dime you at every turn.    I just don't have the time to get on the phone and go over the bill with them.

I'm up to 264.00 from the initial 99.00.

Frequent Visitor

I know how u being charged 155 for equipment I never got so mad😡
Frequent Visitor

I know how u feel being charged 155 for equipment I never got so mad😡
Official Employee

JJ541, 

No need to can in to get assistance. I can help address your billing concerns through private message here on the forums. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

Here I am again.. bill is BACK up to an obscene amount!  Comcast/Xfinity, I am asking for you to offer me any current promotions, otherwise we are walking away. Let me know what you can do to retain me as a consumer. 

New Poster

My bill is high as well. Shows me paying $280 a month. This is a great hardship.