Community Forum

My bill has increased and Its unfair to long term customers..not happy.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

My bill has increased and Its unfair to long term customers..not happy.

Comcast,  I recently looked at my new bill and realized it had jumped nearly 50% more.  From $49.00 to $70 for the exact same service. That's crazy. As a very long term Comcast customer I would expect that you would offer me an extended contract under the same pricepoint. But as it is you've given me no choice but to look at CenturyLinks latest offers, which look very good with their promise of never changing the price of the original contract. I'm pleased with the service and that would be something I would miss but their offer is looking mighty impressive. It would seem that loyalty is no longer a prized commodity. - Doug

Official Employee

Re: My bill has increased and Its unfair to long term customers..not happy.

Hi Ravenartist,  I can assist going over current promotions with you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: My bill has increased and Its unfair to long term customers..not happy.

Hi Ravenartist, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to find a promotion that fits your needs.  Please feel free to reach out here on our forums if you have any questions in the future.

Thank  you