Community Forum

My Account Billing Page is all messed up. I need REAL Assistance.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

My Account Billing Page is all messed up. I need REAL Assistance.

Hi,

I talked to two differrent Comcast reps last week about figuring out why my bill is wrong. (I saved a copy of the chat conversations to PDF too, if anyone at Comcast doesn't believe me.)

Here is my problem:

1. I cancelled my TV service on May 15. They sent me a confirmation email with a link, I clicked it, and it confirmed my TV service was to be terminated. It even shows the service change on my recent activity tab on the account page. No more TV service. Only keeping Performance Internet Service.

2. The next day, 5/16, I returned my TV converter and remote to my local Xfinity store. They gave me a receipt for turning it in. No problems there.

3. Right now the ONLY service that should be on my Account is 60Mbps Internet for $74.95 a month. No TV, No Phone, No Promotions, No Mobile. I should ONLY HAVE the Internet Service.

4. I just got my bill, due 6/19, and they never took the TV stuff off it. It's still the same regular bill I always get. It was for $108.56, which includes all the TV stuff and the Internet stuff.

5. The two Comcast people I talked to last week said I should only pay $60.49 for this month's invoice and that every month thereafter my bill should only be $74.95. They said the bill I just got was made ahead of time so they didn't have time to update my changes. So they told me to only pay $60.49 for this month's bill, which I just did, by credit card online.

6. Well, now my account is showing a remaining balance of the difference of $48.07. So, clearly they have not removed the TV stuff from my account. And based on the last time I had a bogus leftover amount, they'll probably roll it over into my next month's bill. I have a feeling these Comcast people are going to roll that over too and continue to ignore my actual services.

7. On top of that, I went to my current services page and as of this morning, it shows I did remove the Digital Economy TV service - BUT they're still charging me for a Broadcast TV FEE, a TV Franchise Fee, a TV FCC Regulatory Fee, a TV Monthly State Assessment Fee and a TV State Sales tax!! FIVE TV-BASED FEES!!! I should only have the $74.95 Performance Internet Fee!!!! So, it shows my NEXT bill won't be just $74.95, but it'll be $83.61!! Why am I paying all these extra TV fees when I don't have any TV service on my account anymore???

8. Can someone with some sort of authority please look into my account and fix it? The people I talk to on the phone don't seem to actually do anything for me. I'm getting incorrect paper bills mailed to me and my online account billing page is still incorrect and still charging me for TV service fees I don't have anymore.

9. I do NOT want any promotions or sales pitches. All I want is my bill to reflect that I ONLY HAVE 60 Mbps PERFORMANCE INTERNET AT $74.95 a month. No TV fees!!!! And please correct my current account balance to show I paid it off in full, so I'm not getting the bogus balance rolled over into next month's bill!

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: My Account Billing Page is all messed up. I need REAL Assistance.

Hello, I can assist you further from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Contributor

Re: My Account Billing Page is all messed up. I need REAL Assistance.

Hi,

OK. I just sent you a private message with the details.

Thanks.