Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

My 2 yr contract has expired

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

My 2 yr contract has expired

My 2 yr contract has expired & my last bill is for almost 300.00 dollars! I'm a senior on social security disability & have been a Comcast customer for 20 yrs! On my fixed income I just can't afford what I'm paying now! Can you help lower my bill? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: 2 year contract

Will you please answer my simple question! This is confusing for this 63 yr old! 

All Replies
Frequent Visitor

I'm new to this forum but I'm a long time Comcast customer & I have the same problem my 2 yr contract just ended & I just can't afford the new contract price!

Admin1

Hi roborok -- I can help you with your package rates. I have new offers available to you. I've sent you quotes via PM.

Frequent Visitor

Hi Zach! I'm a litle confused about your quotes, The 149.00 a month  2 yr contract does that include everything I have now except the sports package?

Frequent Visitor

Will you please answer my simple question! This is confusing for this 63 yr old! 

Expert

You probably should be responding via the PM rather than in the forum.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Contributor

Re: My 2 yr contract has expired

Mine will be up in August and we are on fixed income and  will be in the same boat as you so i hope they come up with a new plan or i will be looking for a better deal. Let us know how things goes for you. 

Admin1

roborok -- I received your PM this morning. To keep this process simpler, more organized, and because we're talking about account rates, please continue to respond back via PM. Also please understand that I do have working hours. Your question was asked during my off time so I would not have been able to see it until now. I appreciate any patience to allow time to respond back to you.  

Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee

Hi luapram!

I've replied to your private message. Please head over and take a look at a package I was able to locate, we will continue to work through private message to ensure account privacy. Thanks! 

Regular Visitor

I am in the same situation where my contract has expired and my bill has increased a great amount. I have a quote from another internet provider. Will Comcast match the offer? Can you Private message me so I can work this out? Otherwise, I am going to cancel my services and go with other provider. Thanks, Al

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to look into your account. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. 

New Poster

My 2 yr contract expired last month and my new bill came in almost 11/2 times then last month's bill. I am trying to switch to another provider unless i get a maching offer from comcast.

Regular Contributor

Hello KC1910,

I apologize for any frustrations caused with service pricing. I would like to review some options for you. I would just require you verifying your account by sending a private message with your account number, phone number, account name, and/or service address. Once I have this information we can begin reviewing. Thank You

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon